About SERVPRO of East Orlando
Jeffrey & Jessica Cuthbertson
Owners of SERVPRO of East Orlando
SERVPRO of East Orlando is here to help when fire, water, storm or mold impact your home or business. We understand that this can be a stressful situation and cause a big interruption in your life. We are here to help keep that interruption to a minimum. We work quickly to make it "Like it never even happened."
Fire, water, and storm damage are our specialities, and we also offer mold remediation, biohazard cleanup, vandalism restoration, and more. We work in both residential and commercial spaces. No damage is too big or too small for SERVPRO of East Orlando. We are locally owned, and nationally backed. We are "Faster to any size disaster."
We are highly trained when it comes to property damage restoration. We follow the IICRC-industry standards for cleanup and restoration, and we are continually educating ourselves as the industry improves. You can be confident in the fact that SERVPRO of East Orlando is the right company for the job.
If you need damage restoration, we hope you will trust us with your home or business. We know how important your home or business is, and we will treat it as if it was our own.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician